Naics Code For Insurance Broker
Naics 524210 insurance agencies and brokerages these national industry specific occupational employment and wage estimates are calculated with data collected from employers of all sizes in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas in every state and the district of columbia in naics 524210 insurance agencies and brokerages.
Naics code for insurance broker. Naics code 524210 insurance agencies and brokerages definition of naics code 524210. Insurance businesses fall into the major group 64 all sic codes for this industry will start with these numbers. Naics 5242 agencies brokerages and other insurance related activities description. Find companies matching sic and naics codes for insurance from 15 million business records and 10 000 industries.
Sic code 6411 is used by insurance agents brokers and service. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents i e brokers between buyers and sellers in buying or selling securities on a commission or transaction fee basis. Sic naics extended sic isic. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents i e brokers in selling annuities and insurance policies.
Definition of naics code 425120. 6411 insurance agents brokers and service agents primarily representing one or more insurance carriers or brokers not representing any particular carriers primarily engaged as independent contractors in the sale or placement of insurance contracts with carriers but not employees of the insurance carriers they represent. 52 finance and insurance. Naics for broker 425120 wholesale trade agents and brokers.
52 finance and insurance. You can then find out more about the business type by looking at the final digits. Brokers in selling annuities and insurance policies. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents i e brokers in selling annuities and insurance policies.
This industry group comprises establishments primarily engaged in 1 acting as agents i e brokers in selling annuities and insurance policies or 2 providing other employee benefits and insurance related services. Naics 523120 securities brokerage description. Sic vs naics codes business list by naics code why do i need a naics code. This industry comprises wholesale trade agents and brokers acting on behalf of buyers or sellers in the wholesale distribution of goods agents and brokers do not take title to the goods being sold but rather receive a commission or fee for their service.
- Insurance Company Car Repair Estimate
- Insurance Definition Total Disability
- Insurance Group Range Rover Sport
- Insurance Company Earnings Schedule
- Insurance Funny Quotes Jokes
- Insurance House For Psychologists
- Insurance Insider Axa Xl
- Insurance Domain Knowledge For Business Analyst
- Insurance Jobs That Don T Require A Degree
- Insurance For Self Employed When Sick
- Insurance Lawyer Jobs London
- Insurance Meaning And Principles
- Insurance Giant With A Spokesduck Crossword
- Insurance Companies With Health Insurance
- Insurance Company Jobs Entry Level
- Insurance For Car To Mexico
- Insurance Instructor Jobs Near Me
- Insurance Hub Lawrenceville Ga
- Insurance Company Business Plan In Nigeria
- Insurance For Cars Older Than 10 Years