Insurance Sales Agent Income
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Insurance sales agent income. According to the bureau of labor statistics the median pay for an insurance sales agent is 50 560 per year or 24 33 per hour as of the latest data from 2018. Owners and shareholders of insurance agencies and brokerages can take up to a 20 percent tax deduction on qualified business income no matter their taxable income levels because the irs does not. The national average salary for a insurance sales agent is 38 874 in united states.
Agents must be licensed in the states where they work. This estimate is based upon 72 farmers insurance group insurance agent salary report s provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Insurance sales agents made a median salary of 50 600 in 2018.
Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Although most employers only require agents to have a high school diploma many agents have a bachelor s degree. How much does an insurance sales agent make.
Salary estimates are based on 1 053 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance sales agent employees. An entry level insurance sales agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation includes tips bonus and overtime pay of 33 026 based on 298 salaries. As we mentioned earlier we took the average annual salary data for insurance agents from the 2018 bureau of labor statistics specifically their occupational employment statistics to make the comparison of salaries apples to apples across states we also took into account the cost of living in each state.
The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made. The average insurance agent salary in texas is 50 229 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 45 874 and 56 660. The average salary for a entry level insurance agent is 52 718 per year in united states.
When you try and find out the average salary of a life insurance agent because of the factors above it is very hard to say. Filter by location to see insurance sales agent salaries in your area.
- Los Angeles Sales Tax Increase 2020
- Los Angeles Restaurants No Corkage Fee
- Los Angeles Sheriff Facebook
- Los Angeles Rn Jobs
- Los Angeles Shootings Per Day
- Los Angeles Restaurants Permanently Closed
- Los Angeles Shooting Nakatomi Plaza
- Los Angeles Restaurants Near Universal Studios
- Los Angeles Restaurants Intimate
- Los Angeles Riots 2020 Youtube
- Los Angeles Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Los Angeles Skyline Decal
- Los Angeles Riots Pictures
- Los Angeles Restaurants Vegetarian
- Los Angeles Skyline Dodger Stadium
- Los Angeles San Fernando Valley Zip Code
- Los Angeles Rams Zoom Background
- Los Angeles Sheriff Norwalk Station
- Los Angeles Sheriff Ambush
- Los Angeles Sheriff Non Emergency Number